LTP and post-tetanic potentiation

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 12 11:00:06 EST 1999

>So this allows you to get LTP by using frequencies and patterns that are
>already going on in the hippocampus (where it's most often studied).

I hope that some day some protectors of others will do to (parts of)
persons as they do to (parts of) others.
IMO nothing is as effective to stop a bunch of maimers and murderers
from their gross deeds  than the fear that what they do to others
might be tracked by others and sent on to people people collecting it
and some day do it to them or maybe even their family in case they
abused family of someone else.
Some seem to follow the illusion that the own mind is the only mind
gross enough to do sick stuff to others but that no other mind would
ever seriously start to contemplate to do it to them, though they
proved that they are minds "worthy" exactly that.