Spontaneous Oneirosis in "UFOs" "abductions"?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 12 17:10:10 EST 1999

> It also makes sense in terms of halluncinations (...) the visual cortex firing away but without adequate sensory
>cues to create a 'typical' reality.

One of the main optic areas I perceive to be in the back of the head
but from there at least on LSD hallucinations do not seem to be
initiated to me.

How did yo come to the conclusion that the visual cortex is to do with
hallucinations, and which forms of hallucinations is it (not) to do
with?

> The sword cannot cut itself.
I guess if I were to hit some of them flat on the right objects till
they break and then span the broken off part into something so a sharp
side is up and keep hammering into it with the shaarp parts of the
remaining parts of it, I do not perceive why the sword cannot cut
itself.

Maybe who said it did not know that much about consciousnesses in the
first place.

BTW, there is an old device used within magic called "mirror".

;-)   "Mirror mirror on the wall,
who babbles the most of them all."

If you go to transcending ranges and keep aiming for different areas
in your head on LSD, eventually you might get better in perceiving
your own I areas better.

However those should not be confused with all conscious areas there
are.