a prediction confirmed

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Tue Apr 13 21:23:21 EST 1999

ken collins wrote:

> this mentality was solidified during the Eisenhower administration,

btw, President Eisenhower had nothing to do with such, except that he was a
Warrior, hard on the stress of the devastating brutality of war, not a
"technocrat"... he was the first Presidential victim of the
big-secret-group-think. (for me (looking back, now), sadly... he's the only
President i've ever seen in-person, an Army man, like my Father.) ken

> --

remove the "WhoopDeeDo" to respond