materialism and all that

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 12 20:35:32 EST 1999

>What about out of body experiences???

As my posting about that in bionet.neuroscience to me does not even
seem a month ago, nor the first time I wrote about that,
nor is this alt.out-of-body or something like that,
I am not in the mood to babble off my opinions about that again.
I suggest to go to a group interested in such.

But let me make a simplified statement: Try to "see" someone who
claims to be totally out of the body with no connections there.
What do you perceive between where he focusses and his head and maybe
his body, too?  Never "saw" anyone "out" without hell of a "magic
cabelling" connecting him, and never met but evasions when I told
people who claimed that they are independent of their head and body
that I doubt they would not be able to be "out" without them.
Even if I link myself on some of the most powerful magic energy links
that I am able to manage on subatomic perceiving enhancer like LSD
into someones neocortex shareware's energies and use what for me looks
like fog-like beams of eneries for the linking, even those are still
little cuties compared to the dense, intense, high-data-transport
power-beams I "saw" connecting the sparks of where people spooked
around  into their head (especially star chakra) & with some also
body.