Do we need a FAQ?

Richard Vickery Richard.Vickery at unsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 14 21:11:34 EST 1999

Hi all,

This group always has a lot of trouble with widely off-topic
discussion.  This seems to be unavoidable, and I doubt a FAQ
would help.

What a fortnightly posted FAQ might do is reduce the frequency of
questions such as "is it true that we only use 10% of our
brains?"
Even this I am not confident of.

Any thoughts?  Does anyone have a copy of the charter of this
group?

--
Dr Richard Vickery
School of Physiology & Pharmacology, UNSW, Australia, 2052