Best Book on Consciousness...???

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 14 06:15:55 EST 1999

Non, as else it would be consciousnesses.
And so those wishing to create others like some maniacs not caring for
the wellfare of others, and not wishing them as free and even beings,
but as a someone declared a something to brag around with and abuse,
those who happen to know quite a bit about it if they bother, tend not
to mention it much.
Apart from that one of the consciousnesses is very private in the
human brain, and of the few I know who know about that area
I doubt that they would share much about it with you unless they rated
you a good enough friend to share about such private levels.

Maybe you mistake the brains of persons with bazaars.