MotionMaker Update!

Steve Lutes slutes at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Apr 16 10:22:39 EST 1999

Win32 Download now available:
http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/cfbd/MotionMaker

Hello friends of Poser 3.0:

Thanks so much for your interest in Motion Maker. We have
been overwhelmed by the response garnering over 450 hits
to our web page in the first 24 hours of its conception
and over 20 requests for beta testing of the Win32 version.
You asked for it so here it is. The demo files have been
tested on Win95 for only those body parts given in the
demo.

You are free to download the sources and modify them to
your liking provided you leave the commments, authors, and
affiliation intact.

We are currently working on a GUI for both the Mac and PC verions
once the beta stage is complete (and time permits)

Some things you must know:
1) Only use angular rotations to specify body movements
2) You can't use props
3) You must have Poser 3.0
4) Do the demo and follow the documentation, that is
	the only way you can figure out this program.

There are numerous potentials for a utility of this character.
Some things that need development that Motion Maker can't handle.

1) Needs to be modified to include props.
2) Should be modified to animate props and
other figures.
3) Other conversion utilites that convert from
specific motion capture systems to angular rotations
data to be imported using Motion Maker.

Thanks again for your interest. Good luck!

Timothy Kelly
Steve Lutes

Steve Lutes
Center for Balance Disorders Rm. NA315
Dept of Oto
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX 77030
Voice: 713-798-6336
Fax: 713-798-8658
e-mail: slutes at bcm.tmc.edu

Check out GeometryID, a package for
linear or nonlinear system identification at:
http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/cfbd/geometryID/