Inversion between verts and inverts

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 16 04:26:51 EST 1999

> Of course 100-200 years from now, people might be
>saying similar things about the scientific greats of our time

...into the micro in their radiation suits' helmet
when they discuss if the Earth harmonies after ripping so much out and
moving it elseplace might ever be restored or not.

Or in history, when they are at Alexander and Charles the Great, they
might think of a few more of such Greats, when at discussing what
great is.