Post-Neurology related hand problem

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 15 22:34:30 EST 1999

>When I try to move my  middle finger without the index I experience pain.
Why?

>Thank you in advance for any information anyone has.

Not sure if that would be much good,
but you could move one hand over different of the concerned fingers
and aim warmth and other energies at them.
(Maybe with closed eyes, too.)
Later you could try to focus into one of the concerned fingers and
move your focus around in them (like up & down a few times and around
in one, and then into the palm and over into the next finger...)

And then maybe aim energies from one of the concerned fingers
at the other hand at single fingers there.  (Like with the tip of the
middle finger going slowly up and down within the energy feeling range
first of the other middle finger and the the index finger of the other
and, etc.

As said, I am not sure if it would help much, I just guess if I had
the problem and it were just in the head and not to do with
sinews/tendons might figure that maybe if I net myself good access to
different points there it might help the sequencer to get its
subsystems to do stuff more like I want it there.