Mouse oligodendrocytes

Berna Bernadett.Simon at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Apr 19 05:21:59 EST 1999

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------AA03E650623BBCDF9046D5BA

Hi!
As I am working with murine oligodendrocytes for some time now, I'm
interested to find persons with the same topic. What are your
experiences with the isolation procedure and the cultivation?
Are there so few articles about those cells, because of the difficulties
in their cultivation?
I try to study the cell death of those cells, induced by cytokines that
coud be relevant in MS. My cells  don't die from inflammatory cytokines.
Is there any explanation around?

Thanks for any reply!
Bernadett

--------------AA03E650623BBCDF9046D5BA

begin:vcard
n:Simon;Bernadett
tel;fax:0049-7531-884033
tel;work:0049-7531-884060
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University of Konstanz;Faculty of Biology, dept. of Molecular Toxicology
version:2.1
email;internet:Bernadett.Simon at uni-konstanz.de
adr;quoted-printable:;;PO BOX 5560 X911=0D=0A;Konstanz;;78567;Germany
fn:Bernadett Simon
end:vcard