A brainstorm for Cijadrachon

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 18 20:35:38 EST 1999

Grrr, I tried to "see"a bit of what you mean on last trip (to be more
precise 4 - a whole Red Dragon), and the bit of energies after someone
or something moving I got.

With some of that in the other stuff you are ways ahead of me.

Maybe try India: Akasha, enlightenment.
Author Carlos Castaneda: "Seeing"
Westie stuff": Pictures of "electrons" (I believe they are making
errors in the theory, but look at the "tail").  Subatomic stuff.
Germany: Hellsehen (literally on the magic ranges).

If you can read German you might also like Gerhard Buzzi:
Die Lehren von Grossvater, dem heiligen Mann.

I am not a magician, Grrr, though as an LSD teacher I do have the
power to teach most humans enough that they can become magicians if
they want to.
You better to turn to practicers of magic for your questions.

(I myself could not even tell to what extent the sort of energy tails
behind are also to do with me docking with parts of my akasha
with the akasha of the moving person/object my main focus is on
and akasha around.)

If you are ever in Berlin when I am here, Grrr, I would like to link
into energies of your brain if you do not mind and show you what we
call akasha surfing (sort of a short range magic energy perceiving
form with some brain energies shared.  Like a surf-board of energies
between head expanding into the akasha / energies around. That's why
it's called akasha-surfing. Can also be done alike Australian
aborigine style with a  circle of people, but I am a bit handicapped
in such and can't run enough people parallel.)

Ciyadrachon