Unusual Child Problem: Pulling hair out

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 18 20:09:00 EST 1999

... when she is ... hungry

Last trip I sort of tried to ask inside, and, though I would not bet
on it, the result was that the stuff that is removed when hungry tends
to be stuff that is costing the systems extra power to maintain but is
not that necessary.
MBD folks tend to also go for pieces of skin.

I wondered if it are old programs of reducing cells that are not that
important to maintain and just regrow them when there is more food.

I don't know how old the areaas of the sequencer are, but to me they
seem pretty old.

And of course it is also when she is tired.

Then probably the sequencer goes into central command over external
navigation and the own areas off-line.

If the own limbic areas would be requesting wave data from outside
like hearing and seeing, and were in central hand control themselves
I doubt the sequencer would go for such.

Maybe the own areas are not having that much power to stay connected
that long and off-line a lot and maybe then there are also less
connections and it is harder to stay together with the sequencer and
other areas.

Maybe read about MBD / MCD / Autism / auto-aggression  (though I am
not sure I like that term).