the homunculus

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 18 19:59:23 EST 1999

malcolm at pigsty.demon.co.uk (Malcolm McMahon) wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:20:46 GMT, cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
>(Cijadrachon) wrote:
>
>>>Is someone who's _nature_ it is serve a slave because they serve?
>>
>>Where do you have that one from, the Southern Staates in Northern
>>America a few centuries back, when going on about people from Africa?
>
>Sorry, your English is almost impossible to follow.

If your German is better than my English, I shall be glad to continue
in my language.
I was referring to occupiers of Red Indian lands declaring persons
from Africa to be their possession  and asked if your remark about
 it being someone's nature to serve and be slave to someone else
had been inspired by such.   It had just been a rhetorical question.