a prediction confirmed

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Wed Apr 21 21:45:07 EST 1999

1st, i'm not trying to "impress" anyone. i'm only not failing to
honor Truth.

2nd, NDT is thoroughly-substantiated Science that i'll take,
in person, before any Scientists.

3rd, the prediction is right in AoK, Ap4 and Ap8. it's generalized
with respect to TD E/I... where TD E/I is as described in AoK,
behavior follows. period.

K. P. Collins