a prediction confirmed

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 21 21:17:40 EST 1999

In <371E4E72.A4355779 at banet.net> ken collins <kenpc at banet.net> writes:

>"of course", the school shootings in Littleton, CO, yesterday, are
>more of the Same-Stuff... more of the prediction being confirmed.

- - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - -

 In other words, WHATEVER happens, you predicted it (secretly).  As
Eric points out, prediction is impressive if announced BEFORE the e
vent (n.b.: this is the basic method of science, which still seems to
elude you).

- - - - -  -(snip) - - - - - - - - -

>in the face of such, the only thing i can do is continue to ask that
>folks in Neuroscience allow me to meet with them, in person, so
>that the transfer of the understanding can occur without further
>delay.

- - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - - - -

>but, for now, i ask that folks in Neuroscience meet with me, in a
>quiet, no-recriminations place, having complete Neuroscience
>stacks close at hand, to grasp the understanding.
>
>the future depends upon the Courage of folks in Neuroscience.
>what will folks in Neuroscience choose?

As I've pointed out before, members of Society for Neuroscience have
heard what you have to say, and are impressed--but not favorably.
Given your obvious errors when you make a flat statement of "fact" (in
contrast to your usual nebulous and solipsistic rumination), most of us
doubt that a bigger investment of time is likely to be fruitful;
however, one card-carrying SFN member (Dag) may yet read your monograph
or whatever, and report to the rest of us.

>kenpc at banet.net wrote:
>
>> for those who have aok, reread ap4, ap7 and ap8, and you'll find
that
>> the genocidal dynamics in Kosovo were predicted in-there.

Did you also predict the outcome of Ken Star's efforts?

 the bombing disconnected the
>> higher-level information-processing mechanisms in the Serb's nervous
>> systems, and the result is exactly as predicted in aok. kp collins

Bombing will do that to you.  Disconnect the neckbone from the
backbone, also.  Easy enough to predict.

F. LeFever