a prediction confirmed

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Wed Apr 21 22:57:33 EST 1999

additional comments:

ken collins wrote:

> F. Frank LeFever wrote:
>
> > In <371E4E72.A4355779 at banet.net> ken collins <kenpc at banet.net> writes:
> > >
> > >"of course", the school shootings in Littleton, CO, yesterday, are
> > >more of the Same-Stuff... more of the prediction being confirmed.
> > >

> > - - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - -
> >
> >  In other words, WHATEVER happens, you predicted it (secretly).  As
> > Eric points out, prediction is impressive if announced BEFORE the e
> > vent (n.b.: this is the basic method of science, which still seems to
> > elude you).
>
> the prediction is in AoK. it's generalized with respect to TD E/I.
> allpossibilities are predicted in AoK. given specific TD E/I, that which
> is described in AoK will occur within behavioral dynamics.

remember, the mechanism of volition is fundamentally integratedwithin NDT...
Free Will is joyously-real... it is, in fact, the thing
that enables everything else.

> if i'm
> granted an in-person presentation opportunity, i'll gladly demonstrate
> such by accepting any published Neuroscience papers as test of
> this assertion. the same stuff is right in every proven neural dynamic,
> right in every Neuro experimental result that can be duplicated.

the ground rule, here must be that anyone who submits a challengestick around
for the complete discussion of the stuff of their challenge.
this isn't unreasonable. standard papers can be read, and their stuff
analyzed in 15-20 minutes, with like "time" for discussion. a thousand
challenges will require a thousand hours, though. no problem as far as
i'm concerned. i'll find a way to meet the expense of it.

it just cannot be that folks flap papers in the air, run off without listening,

and then say that "their challenge wasn't met".

K. P. Collins