Genetics and corpus calusum

teeker pgupta3 at uic.edu
Thu Apr 22 19:50:58 EST 1999

    Well this is the first time that I am posting to teh news group.  It is
a question that is really bugging.  In females where the 23rd chromosone is
an XX the corpus calosum is larger than a male with an XY.  That being the
case would it feasible to say that there might be a realtion with Y
chromosone and the corpus calosum.  Well if that were the case then people
having the 23rd chromosone will havve even a smaller corpus calosum then the
normal male XY.
    Could someone give some information whether there has been any resaerch
in this area.  If so where could I find it.

Thank you