School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

PStuart pstuart at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 12:20:35 EST 1999

93

>If the above statistic is indeed valid, the psychotic outbreaks
>occur in a uniquely American setting conducive to an urge to kill.

That's a big "if".... Personally, I'd wait on spinning such theories until I
verified if the statistic is, indeed, valid.

There's one statistic that is easily verified, and it has nothing to do with
prescribed psychiatric drugs. A vast proportion of violence in our society is
linked to use of alcohol. I suspect you may find that link recurring in these
situations.

93 93/93
Phil