School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

Vlar Schreidlocke vlar23 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 11:03:01 EST 1999

Excuse me, what do the following terms mean?

(AoK, Ap3,4,5,7,8) and  TD E/I(up)

I realize that this message was crossposted to several newsgroups and
it seems that the meaning of these terms may be common knowledge to
readers of one of the newsgroups, but I read this in
alt.psychology.nlp and I have no idea what they mean and I have been
involved in NLP for 15 years.

Thanks for your consideration.