School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

Vlar Schreidlocke vlar23 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 10:17:43 EST 1999

I bet humans have comitted violent actions throughout history.
Possibly various media channels focus your attention in ways that lead
you to believe that school shootings have increased over a particular
time period. All these theories may sound good to some, but ask
yourself; how do you even know about these shootings? Who chose these
particular stories to report versus all the many other events occuring
during the same time period. What if a media story reported that
school shootings per capita per time period have decreased? How would
you evaluate the accuracy of this story?