Recommendations for a good neuroanatomy book

Ty Cumby mc-wa at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 24 12:51:12 EST 1999

I am writing a research paper on pain as a necessary warning system for
my AP Jr. English class in High School and I need to find a good
neuroanatomy book. My local library system has none that are useful and
I have no friends in college that can check one out there. The book
needs to be $50 or less due to my limited funds.

Any recommendations are appreciated,
Koji