School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Sat Apr 24 01:16:48 EST 1999

Vlar Schreidlocke wrote:

> Excuse me, what do the following terms mean?
>
> (AoK, Ap3,4,5,7,8) and  TD E/I(up)
>
> I realize that this message was crossposted to several newsgroups and
> it seems that the meaning of these terms may be common knowledge to
> readers of one of the newsgroups, but I read this in
> alt.psychology.nlp and I have no idea what they mean and I have been
> involved in NLP for 15 years.
>
> Thanks for your consideration.

"AoK" is an acronym for the title of a manuscript, "On the Automation ofKnowing within
Central Nervous Systems: A Brief Inrroduction to
Neuroscientific Duality Theory", "NDT" is a unified theory of CNS function,
cognition, affect and behavior. The "Ap..." refer to sections of AoK.

i'm sorry. i dislike cross-posted discussions because there's always more of
them than i've "time" for. i'm working in bionet.neuroscience. ken collins