School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

venus uzynski venuski at swbell.net
Fri Apr 23 18:39:30 EST 1999

Dear Dan,

I think this event was so horrific that people just need to talk about it
somehow.  Otherwise I can't even understand why those people could even talk
about it on TV.  For me it's actually so traumatice to think about that I
can't read about in the paper or pay attention when it's on TV.  So, of
course, I haven't read any of these posts about it.

I just can't deal with tragedy that way.

Venus