corpus collosum cut

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Sun Apr 25 09:46:13 EST 1999

DWeis80196 wrote:

>      Does anyone know if patients ever experience enhancement of any ability
> after the corpus callosum is cut?  I realize in most individuals both
> hemispheres are involved in most complex tasks, but I wondered if at any time
> one hemisphere inhibited more than it helped the other.

there's the manifestation of two competing "personas", which
constitutes
an overall diminution of functionality (an vivid instance of
global TD E/I(up),
and the general nature of it's consequences).

similar conditions can be generated by persistently experienced
environmental
circumstances... (paraphrase) "NATO will bomb until Milosevic
surrenders"/"we must teach our children to resolve conflicts
through discussion rather than weapons".

>      I know Asperger's syndrome patients

[...]

i've never studied Asperger's.

K. P. Collins