Collins Overkill

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Mon Apr 26 18:08:00 EST 1999

Richard Hall wrote:

> Initially I read and occasionally commented on Ken Collins' posts, but for
> the past 8 months I have been just deleting/filtering everything he writes
> unread.

that's interesting... i didn't have an internet account between
Jan 99 and Apr 99... was someone posing as me in the interim, or
are you "streching" things?

>  The reality of this medium is that content and volume are
> inversely proportional.  The critical issue is not his ideas but my time
> spent wading through them.  He seems unaware that many of us value our time
> and cannot spend hours searching for that sliver of relevance or kernel of
> truth that is buried under his pile of words (there are coarser metaphors,
> but I defer.)
>
> If he were succinct, I would probably reconsider, but since I am at the
> point of ignoring his commentary he has lost that opportunity.  He has been
> filtered/factored out.  Sorry Ken, nothing personal.

AoK is succinct... sadly, no one will succinctly discuss the
stuff that's succinctly stated in AoK (which, btw, explains your
choice). ken collins