Genetics and corpus calusum

John johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Mon Apr 26 05:31:20 EST 1999

I don't really know about your question but the reference below, which
contains the biblio details for the research you have in mind, suggests the
cc size thing has not been backed up.

itle  [A Separate Creation: The Search for the Biological Origins of Sexual
Orientation
Author  [Chandler Burr
Publisher [Hyperion
Place Pub [New York
Date  [1996

42
CC experiment re larger in women could not be replicated many measurement
problems here

John
Remove XXXX spam jam