School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

John johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Mon Apr 26 05:17:43 EST 1999

We know bugger all about what might have caused this, we have very little
information regarding the relevant individuals. We shouldn't even be asking
these questions yet. How can we possibly expect to get close to an
explanation without so much information? I suppose if enough guess some have
to score. Still, its fun to speculate. Here's mine: Hatred.

"And learning better to feel joy we learn best not to hurt others or plan
hurts for them"

Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

John
Remove XXXX spam jam