School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Sun Apr 25 20:26:42 EST 1999

Dr. Utz, thanks for the ref. (please don't take anything i post
"personally"... if you ask any of the long-timers in this forum,
it's my custom to write my posts "to the wind" (it's a long
story, basically, i ran ahead a bit, and am just trying to share
my findings with folks with respect to whom i've an "unfair
advangage... although i've tried, it's become clear that there's
no "polite" way to do such... folks "move away from" that which
is relatively unfamiliar... when that which is unfamiliar is the
thing that's needed, things become double-bindingly
"difficult"... i mean no "offense"... just the opposite.)

ken collins

Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. wrote:

> In the Jorunal Pediatrics January 1999 (VC Strasburger et al., Pedatrics
> 103:129-139) there is a review article about violence and TV. It is very
> good and supports the notion that TV violence leads to real-world Violence.
> While not conclusive, it provides excellents reasons for parents to guide
> children and adolescents in their TV habits.
>
> Jeff Utz, M.D.

[...]