Collins Overkill

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 25 20:49:48 EST 1999

Of the 34 posts my browser shows tonight, 13 are by Ken Collins.  Even
if he had anything useful to say, this would be excessive.  Are we
going to let one person's grandiosity monopolize this newsgroup?  I
recommend direct replies to him, asking him to cease.  If you have an
opinion as to the merit of his self-induylgent posts, be sure to make
it explicit.

F. LeFever

In <3723C0D2.2B3451C at banet.net> ken collins <kenpc at banet.net> writes:

>Dr. Utz, thanks for the ref. (please don't take anything i post
>"personally"... if you ask any of the long-timers in this forum,
>it's my custom to write my posts "to the wind" (it's a long
>story, basically, i ran ahead a bit, and am just trying to share
>my findings with folks with respect to whom i've an "unfair
>advangage... although i've tried, it's become clear that there's
>no "polite" way to do such... folks "move away from" that which
>is relatively unfamiliar... when that which is unfamiliar is the
>thing that's needed, things become double-bindingly
>"difficult"... i mean no "offense"... just the opposite.)
>
>ken collins
>
>Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. wrote:
>>
>> In the Jorunal Pediatrics January 1999 (VC Strasburger et al.,
Pedatrics
>> 103:129-139) there is a review article about violence and TV. It is
very
>> good and supports the notion that TV violence leads to real-world
Violence.