What's a Brain Wave?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 25 19:12:22 EST 1999

(SKIP)

>the rythms... all of them... occur as a result of the "ratchet-pawling"
>dynamics that are discussed in AoK, Ap5.

How about you discuss AoK, Ap5 and "ratchet-pawling" here
instead of expecting that every one gets references to terms
where at least with some of them I do not recall you giving any
explanation here in bionet.neuroscience about them.
And with those I recall here  I mainly recall Capitalized Generalizing
of Different systems with an error rate often even surpassing
"averaged" error and generalizing rates of neuro theories I read here.