Collins Overkill

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 26 05:16:19 EST 1999

(Not neuro.)

>Of the 34 posts my browser shows tonight, 13 are by Ken Collins.  Even
>if he had anything useful to say, this would be excessive.  Are we
>going to let one person's grandiosity monopolize this newsgroup?  I
>recommend direct replies to him, asking him to cease.  If you have an
>opinion as to the merit of his self-induylgent posts, be sure to make
>it explicit.
>
>F. LeFever

Concerning self indulgent posts that reminds me of someone who is
writing censoring attempts or short REs at times quoting lots of stuff
that was already said.
That one seems so indulged in the own grandiosity,
that he seems pretty proof
against repeated mentionings of filter systems
and not having to download and read stuff.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>>... folks "move away from" that which is relatively unfamiliar...

Maybe some folks just move away from Capitalized generalizing
and stuff abrvd that is not explained at all or explained with other
abrvd stuff and Capitalized generalized capital errors.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>> Initially I read and occasionally commented on Ken Collins' posts, but for
>> the past 8 months I have been just deleting/filtering everything he writes
>>unread.

>that's interesting... i didn't have an internet account between
>Jan 99 and Apr 99... was someone posing as me in the interim, or
>are you "streching" things?

I'd assume that he simply decided 8 months ago that what you write is
too many words compared to the data (grinning about myself ;-)
and that it takes too much time to read, and oddly enough did not use
a precision watch and a  dairy to track what he deleted/filtered when.