Giving a computer program free will

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 26 05:15:15 EST 1999

(...SKIP)

>sci.psychology.consciousness (moderated).
Censoring fits the concept of a "singularized consciousness".
But psychology for me is one of those branches liking it simple.

 You cannot really expect someone into mental healing to understand so
many relevant energy ranges, substances and areas and their
subprograms and other aspects relevant for the psyche, can you,
and if therefore making it three like ich, ueber-ich & es
but this is too much,
a reduction to the generalized consciousness
and the generalized subconscious might be in place, lol...

> Our brain-mind
Autsch.
>declares

How about your define first which areas of the brain are mind from
you, as obviously your definition is pretty far off my own.

That way one could at least get better which areas and functions you
are talking about.

>  Hearing    Vision
And again, what are they of, oh Sense Censored One?