.;::I want an MRI of my brain to keep::;.

Rowland C Hill rowland.hill at virgin.net
Tue Apr 27 03:01:25 EST 1999

My name is Rowland and about 2 years ago I developed Hydrocephalus. In that
time I have had 13 brain operations and for a while I had 3 shunts, one in
each ventricle and one draining a cyst. At the moment I have 2 shunts. I am
told that I am a very complicated case. The nearest my Doctors can give me
to a reason for this is Sarcoidosis (an abnormal build up of calcium which
has blocked the CSF flow) I have had more scans than I care to remember both
CT and MRI. I have got copies of some of my CT scans but the MRI prints are
prohibitively expensive. Some have said that I have a bit of a morbid
fascination with all this, but it is my brain, after all! Does anybody know
how I can get copies of an MRI of my brain without having to pay for them,
research maybe? When I refine my web design skills I am hoping to put up a
page with the rather sorry tale of my soaking cerebellum! Can anyone help
me?
:-)