School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Mon Apr 26 22:27:24 EST 1999

i repeat:

ken collins wrote:

> other point: i might be wrong because i've not kept rigorous
> "accounts", but it does seem to me that, for the past 3-4 years,
> there's been a trend away from violenceas-"entertainment?

i'm actually certain of such... productions such as _Shakespear
in Love_ and _October Sky_ are masterpieces in what "just" plain
entertainment can be (and then some in the case of the latter.)

plenty of genuine profits, and that good feeling that's shared by
all when it's obvious that producers have resolved to do it
right.

please don't be "discouraged" by my obligation to Honor Truth...
just get better and better... demand more of your writers...
(suggestion show more fight in being True to the Writers'
labors... they take years in getting a book right, usually, for
all the right reasons... don't give such short shrift, and your
audiences will support you because the rewards the Writers build
into their works will be as a gift, magnified by your efforts to
capture the books in fullness... it's all so doable... just
resolve to excell in your Art.)

K. P. Collins