Theta mechanisms: still asking.

ken collins kenpc at banet.net
Mon Apr 26 20:57:16 EST 1999

ken collins wrote:

> is this post misplaced? or do you want me to go over
> "ratchet-pawling"?
>
> if so, in-person, before fair witnesses. ken collins

[...]

do i understand that folks've been "making sport" of my position?

yes.

do i understand that folks've been posting half-truths in efforts
to "explore" the "state" of my knowledge?

yes.

it's been the same way for an online decade... pretty hard not to
Learn with respect to such.

get your gumption up (anyone), and meet with me in a quiet place,
nearby complete Neuroscience stacks, to give the Science its
due... lock the doors. nobody leaves 'til the dust settles.

...or, kindly, Dr. LeFever, trust my judgement, you and i must go
our separate ways. ken