cerebral lateralisation and psychedelic drugs - request for info...

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 25 19:12:40 EST 1999

Maybe learn to "see" (compare Carlos Castaneda) and then you take a
suited sense enhancer and go in front of a mirror and "see",
but do not tune for hallu ranges, and then you tune for transcending
so your brain is all just energies for your mirror image perception
(or what is left of that)  and then you sort of sector cross-aim.

(Maybe have a bottle with drinking water and amino acids there when
you do that, as such might be taxing.)

In case you really do that some year I might not mind to watch that,
as as an LSD teacher I might find someone specializing in stuff like
that rather fascinating.

I myself find too irregular brain area halves activities too
unhealthy. But I guess if not longer than a load of seconds up to two
minutes I might not mind some tune-through with such
or to "see" the mirror image.

If someone with some sorts of brain problems who is physically and
mentally O.K. enough for LSD would be here in Berlin and he organizes
the stuff and no trouble for me, and he is not into hallucinating
ranges, I guess I could run some tunings for neocortex areas.
and maybe a few others, too, though no guarantees for mistuning.
But I am not a healer smurf, and I am not sure if it would be correct
if I were to try such.
Here most of our magic teachers were killed by the Catholics and magic
knowledge is not that good in many areas where others around the globe
are ways ahead of here.  Maybe it would be more wise to turn with such
questions to India.