sigma brdu

Jennifer Swann jms5 at lehigh.edu
Tue Apr 27 14:11:23 EST 1999

I have in my possession 4 containers of sigma antibody to brdu that i
mistakenly purchased because I though this stuff will work.  Sigma will
not take it back (of course) and I will not use it.  We are trying to
label Brdu that has been incorporated into the neurons of hamsters
during development.  The antibody labels tissues from animals that have
been injected with Brdu and those that have not equally well!  The
technical service person assures me that 1) there is nothing wrong with
the product and 2) no one else has complained!

So does anyone out there want this stuff?  Otherwise I will have to dump
it.  Also if anyone has ahd a similar experience with this antibody
please let sigma know!!!

Jennifer Swann
Lehigh University