Digital Low Pass?

Manuel Gebauer manuel.gebauer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 28 15:41:25 EST 1999

			       Summary

My question was how I could filter some traces through a digital low
pass.

Jan R. de Weille offered a routine in C [1]. This was the kind of
answer I was looking for at first. But although used to write C code I
was not able to understand Jan's function. That is not Jan's fault
:). -- Thanks to Jan.

Matt Jones suggestion to use MATLAB [2] has drawn my attention to the
similar but freely available programm Scilab [3]. Its documentation
"Signal Processing With Scilab" contains a detailed description of the
optimal use of a bundle of different digital filters. By the way: I
like to read Matt's competent articles in bionet.neuroscience.

[1] in article <37261DF8.FD99BDF1 at bigfoot.com>
[2] in article <7g506k$lu6$1 at fremont.ohsu.edu>
[3] http://www-rocq.inria.fr/scilab

--