NMDA review

Holger STARK stark at schunet1.pharmazie.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 28 08:56:19 EST 1999

Dear Colleagues,

In the near future I have to give a review lecture on chemical,
pharmacological, and therapeutic aspects on NMDA receptors.
Concerning any useful news and especially some illustrating pictures I
would very much appreciate if you can send provide me with latest
information or informative illustrations in electronic form.
There is no doubt that the original source of any information will be
correctly cited within the slide or the lecture.

Thanks folks for any sending in advance,
Yours
    Holger

 Dr. Holger STARK

Freie Universitaet Berlin