Recording action potentials in axons

Karl bondbmw at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 28 18:36:31 EST 1999

Could anybody help with some studies that I am carrying out at postgraduate
level.
I have succesfully recorded compound action potentails in isolated vagus
nerves, with good clear A, A-delta and C wave components. I am now eager to
leave the peripheral nerve trunks and try for axons branching directly from
spinal neurones, I have so far failed to see anything with dorsal root
axons, and saphenous nerves. If there are any neurophysiologists who could
suggest any other nerves from which I could elicit compound APs and test the
pharmacology of prostanoids, I would be grateful for your help.

thanks in advance
Karl