School Shootings & Psychoactive Drugs

John johnhkm at netsprintXXXX.net.au
Wed Apr 28 00:35:42 EST 1999

ken collins wrote in message <3723BE76.7EB40D09 at banet.net>...

>> Kids with ADHD (for which Ritalin is commonly prescribed) do have a
>> higher incidence of problem behaviors. However, these problems are caused
by
>> the ADHD, not the Ritalin.
>
>i question the validity of "ADHD" diagnoses. it's verified fact
>that exposure to an unstable environment leads to the reflection
>of that instability within behavior.

Okay, but the below puts forward a far more disturbing possibility for the
rise in these behavioural disorders. I haven't followed all this through yet
but I have a sneaking suspicion that what is mentioned below points to a
problem that will be far more difficult to address than any family dynamic
issues.

John
Remove XXXX spam jam

188
"But the most obvious and thus most reported behavioural sign of 189
neurological damage found in laboratory animals exposed to PCBs in the womb
and early life is hyperactivity."

Title  Our Stolen Future: Are We Threatening Our Fertility, Intelligence,
and Survival? - A
Scientific    Detective Story
Author  [Theo Colborn, Dianne Dumanoski, John Peterson Myers
Publisher [Abacus
Place Pub [Britain
Date  [1996