materialism and all that

Bloxy's Bloxy's at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 07:28:05 EST 1999

In article <7g6alh$ssl$1 at oravannahka.Helsinki.FI>, dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi wrote:
>In bionet.neuroscience Cijadrachon <cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
>> One of the few things I value at times about people liking science is
>> the precision of facts,

Pure horse shit.
First of all, it is not even clear what is the fact
on the first place.
What is called a fact in one situation,
is pure fiction from another angle.

Talking about precision here?
You are just way off the scale.

>>  the liking of listing facts,

Yep, enumerators and bean counters.
Those, who should be doing accounting,
doing "science", replacing the priest and his belief system.

>> and that they strive not to mistake belief and own wishes
>> with what is.

Huh?
Out of active neurons?
And what is science, but belief system on the first place?
ALL you have is beliefs.
ALL this crap eventually boils down to morality judgement,
a "good" and "bad" definitions.

It is not even clear you are looking through the right hole,
as if you were, then you would not come to the point you came,
and that is,
standing on the brink of self anihilation.

You did not even manage to live in harmony with nature.
All you are interested is maximization of the rate of sucking
with all this monkey business you call science.

>The profession thanks you. Sincerely.

Huh?
And who are you, mr. dead donkey ass sucker?
What authority do you have to speak for entire profession?