"exspirience near death"

Davor Brodarac dbrodara at sk.tel.hr
Fri Apr 30 00:20:22 EST 1999

Hi!
My name is Davor and I am from Croatia.My question is about "exspirience
near death".I read how is people(which has close meeting with
death),discrabe this like "wonderful exspirience",with all phenomenes(you
know what I mean).I one study in Croatia I read how is people which is
had "exspirience near death",after that make suicide,beacuse,there are
understand this,like exit from all problems,emotion new exciting,new
start,etc.I know one man who try make suicide,beacuse,how he said:2When
you die ,you do not feel anything and all is good"Is exspirience near
death"quilty for all this cases?
But also I read and I am heard how is "exspirience near death"in some
people change theirlife in better.Understand how is only one life,how is
after death nothing,etc.Also I know one man which is after wounded fall
in deep coma,and when is wake up(he do not remembr anything),first
thought was:"Thank`s God,I am still alive."I read about people who try to
make suicide and had "exspirience near death",after that never again tray
to make suicide(there are understand valuable of life).Many people live
in poverty,with furios relationships in family,but never thought on
suicide(not only becuse religius reasons).
After all what I read,saw and heard what is truth?
If anybody can tell me what modern science today tell about "exspirience
near death" and comment whole my letter,please write me direct on my e-
mail:dbrodara at sk.tel.hr
Thank you in advance
Davor
P.S.Sorry for my English,I hope how you understan me