A functional computer model of human or rat brain.

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Apr 30 21:02:37 EST 1999

Protestor's note:  The formerly free and democratic comp.ai newsgroup
has been removed from the "Newsgroups:" line because a clique of
vested interests has succeeded in "taking private" a public newsgroup
where the fate of all human beings is being decided in our lifetimes.

Jeffrey P. Utz, M.D. (utz at pilot.msu.edu) wrote on Fri, 30 Apr 1999:

> This computer model seems very confusing to me? where is the computer?
> how is this a computer model?

The computer is any one of millions of computers on which someone may
choose to help implement this uniquely original theory of mind; see
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7256/m-forth.html Mind.forth AI.

This is both a computer model and a brain model because it lays out
the information flow, in a brain, that can be recreated, in a computer.

But don't expect the AAAI and the AI industry in general to help
humanity deal with the approach of artificial intelligence as Vinge
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~phoenix/vinge/vinge-sing.html foretells.

They are too busy declaring themselves "AAAI Fellows" at the expense
of dues-paying student members, who must be the many Indians beneath
the self-appointed Chiefs who first voted themselves in as "Fellows"
with the power to perpetuate their scam each succeeding year.

For an account of the widespread instances of dishonesty and
taxpayer-supported scams in the AI Establishment, please read
the eye-opening book, "The Brain Makers," by Harvey Newquist.

Students, hackers in the good sense, ethicists and activists, all
who believe that there is still hope for human freedom and dignity
on the not-yet-privatized Internet -- please take all possible
remedial steps to turn around the gross violation of human rights
emerging from the unscrupulous actions of the AI Establishment.