science = determinism? (Schrodinger: algorithm or phenomena?)

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 19:45:17 EST 1999

i stand on what i posted.

my work has been Censored in the only way that matters.

needless Savagery and Slaughter have been the result.

beyond such, it's been the case that even my online discussions have been Censored,
manipulated and co-opted.

Inquisition, but inverted with respect to Religion and Science, with the same old,
familiar, 'politics' at it's center.

K. P. Collins