science = determinism?

ekaulaki ekaulaki at lmsw.lmco.com
Mon Dec 6 12:24:07 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:

> please Forgive me, but what you say is demonstrably False.
>
> dis-integration is Determined in accord with the one-way flow of energy from
> order to disorder that is what's described by 2nd Thermo (wdb2t).
>
> dis-integration only seems to be 'random' because folks 'refuse to see' the
> underlying energy-flow.
>
> ken (K. P. Collins)

Ken, we are all too stupid to understand you. You have sacrificed so
much to come down to our level but we will never see. We are blind,
without vision.  We are in fact unworthy of your attention. Only an
unimpeachable demonstration that your insights are valid can bring us
out of our confusion and darkness.

What you need to do is invent some working technology based on your
inspired vision, become filthy rich, and wait for us to beg your
forgiveness for laughing at you. Yeah, that's the ticket...

Ed "BUAHAHAHAHA" Kaulakis