Consciousness in terms of neuroscience websites?

Sean Hill shill at iphysiol.unil.ch
Tue Dec 7 13:27:06 EST 1999

Drs. Giulio Tononi and Gerald Edelman (at The Neurosciences Institute
http://www.nsi.edu) have done some of the most interesting quantitative
work regarding consciousness.  See their paper about consciousness and
complexity in Science, 4 December 1998 Vol 282, pp 1846-1851.

Also see their (with Olaf Sporns) Trends in Cognitive Sciences review Vol
2 No 12, December
1998 pp 474-484.

Sean Hill
University of Lausanne shill at iphysiol.unil.ch