science = determinism?

A.F. Simpson AFS7 at le.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 19:39:38 EST 1999

George Herbert wrote:

> It will probably take about as much time as reading one days worth
> of his garbage, and then the problem will go away forever.
> Invest in the future.  Register complaints today.  You have nothing
> to lose but your frustration and annoyance.

Compare the time it would take to collect the material and send the
complaint to the time it will take KPC to get a new ISP.  Suddenly the
investment doesn't look so good.  Take a few minutes to search Dejanews
for 'ken' in bionet.neuroscience.  On a very quick scan through I found
earthlink, AOL, MSN, banet, AOL again, worldnet.att.net and
concentric.net.

Killfile/ignore his posts and the problem goes away.  Remember:  Do not
feed the troll. (Or in this case: Do not oil the crank).

> -george william herbert

Anna