Hippocampal Function

Peter Fellin fell_joinedby_in at one.net.au
Fri Dec 31 21:26:35 EST 1999

If you excluded at least some of your pathos and typographical excesses your
othewise perfectly valid point would get across more easily (I believe).
People does not readily take to the poetical flavor of real pain. Not to
undertones of (your personal) suffering either.

My gamble/strategy has been to present the both most actively ignored and on
the whole most unpalatable aspect of how things are, disguised with ironic
tongue-in-cheek humour and septal semANTICS -- but nobody has so far seemed
to be able to swallow and digest it, and produce their own EPT-aligned
position of omniscientific understanding.

This was just another well-meaning warning from,

"Sir Knowitall"
%-]

P.

news:386ACBA2.51FADC4 at earthlink.net...