it's 'just' another 'stepping-stone'

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 22:29:29 EST 1999

julien colomb wrote:

> kenneth Collins wrote:
>

> > > Julien Colomb, student
> >
> > hmmm... are you a descendent of Coulomb?
> >
> > at any rate, Thank You for your interaction.
> >
> > ken (K. P. Collins)
>
> that is a proof for me you're a scientist. Because non scientist will say colomb
> are you a descendent of christoph (perhaps you say christopher colombus, you
> know the man who discovered america...) and the answer at that new good question
> is : "I think not"

i'm a Scientist who's had to work in externally-imposed destitute
conditions.

still, i did what needed to be done, leaving those who ravaged my Being,
Chastened, but with the Opportunity to, nevertheless, go forward into
the Future.

of course, that my exteranlly-imposed destitution left certain aspects
of my my work having 'jagged edges', is a Sorrow.

ken collins